You have no new notifications
· Overall responsibility of all culinary activities to ensure efficiency and high standards of operations in all restaurants, bars and events in the Executive Chef's absence.
· Drive high levels of guest satisfaction through the consistent execution of all brand standards, visible operational leadership, active trend analysis and hands-on interaction with guests and team members.
· Maintain the highest professional food quality standards and continually review the menu offerings as deemed by locality and region.
· Create new revolutionary standards of product offering through an innovative, passionate and hands-on approach.
· Effectively communicate the hotel strategies to the culinary team (where appropriate).
· Develop and monitor food and labour budget for the department.
· Attain and maintain the sanitation (HACCP or ISO 22000:2005) certificates as required by the regional governing body.
· Manage the daily operations of the Kitchen and Stewarding sections.
· Responsible for assisting Executive Chef in enhancing the food product that is presented to the guests. Make changes that respond to the marketplace and to guests needs, both present and anticipated. Recommend changes to the food product. Use market research to develop new products.
· Control the elements that determine profit and loss.
· Give direction and be responsible for the implementation of plans.
· Supervise kitchen staffs' activities
· Coordinate with Purchasing and Engineering departments for equipment purchases and repairs.
· Rectify problems or complaints pertaining to F&B Production.
· Perform administrative duties for Kitchen department.
· Ensure compliance with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
· Keep time and payroll records for all Kitchen staffs.
· Maintain a positive and professional approach with co-workers and customers.
· Ensure the compliance of standards as per Municipality requirements at all times in all working areas.
· Maintain comprehensive product knowledge including ingredients, equipment, suppliers, markets and current trends.
· Assist Executive Chef to monitor all aspects pertaining to the control of the hotel’s food cost.
· Carry out tasks assigned by the Department Head.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in similar role
· Ability to analyze, forecast data, and make judgments to ensure proper payroll and production control
· Have a professional Culinary Diploma
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience in managing multi-cultural teams
· Passion for food and ability to come up with innovative ideas
· Knowledge of current trends in the Culinary world
· Good Level of English language, written and spoken
· Haven worked in the region is an advantage, but not a requirement
· Driving License is an advantage