Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is Hilton's luxury brand of iconic hotels committed to personal service and culinary excellence in landmark locations around the world. Each property delivers unforgettable experiences and offers a strong sense of arrival with impressive public spaces worthy of hosting history. Guests can expect True Waldorf Service from the moment they book their stay to the moment they check out.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it's with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
Executive Assistant serving Waldorf Astoria Maldives is responsible for carrying out the daily activities of the Executive office to deliver an excellent staff experience while providing secretarial support, managing the mail, and carrying out filing.
What will I be doing?
As an Executive Assistant serving Waldorf Astoria Maldives is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Carry out daily administrative activities of the Executive office while adhering to Hilton Standards, policies and procedures
- Provide secretarial support to the Executive team
- Ensure all communications, particularly relating to owners, guests and the Corporate office are handled promptly and professionally
- Receive and distribute mail
- Ensure outgoing mail is dispatched in a timely manner
- Provide minutes to Executive Team Meetings and compile management reports in a timely and accurate manner if necessary
- Maintain adequate supplies of office stationary
- Identify and build internal and external relationships
- Carry out all filing
- Comply with all key security mandates
- Report any maintenance issues or hazards
- Maintain own work area in a clean, tidy and good manner
- Report defective materials and equipment
What are we looking for?
- Assist with special projects related to the Executive Office
An Executive Assistant serving Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Preferably an administrative graduate with experience in a similar field and with a good knowledge of the international cultures
- Qualifications or courses relating to administration, customer service, communications
- Educated to College level with previous administrative experience
- Previous experience of working as an Executive Assistant role for the hospitality industry
- Able to speak fluently further key business languages
- Proven experience of working to and understanding key Administrative disciplines, plans and strategies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, budget management and project and time management
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends
- Demonstrates ability to interact effectively with various levels of management
- Friendly demeanor, positive and enthusiastic attitude with strong customer focus and ability to work independently
- Honesty, integrity, passion for hard work and achieving results and successful outcomes
- Creatively minded and has a desire to work in administration and guest relattions for the hospitality industry
- Enjoys working collaboratively and is a key team player with a "can do" attitude and thrives on a challenge
- Able to interact effectively, create solutions, influence others and work diplomatically with a wide range of individuals
- Professional approach, clean and well-groomed at all times
- Good understanding of Hilton, its core values and management structure
- Demonstrates an understanding of business awareness, able to adapt to changing priorities with key judgement and decision-making skills
- Ability to work under pressure at all times
- Microsoft Office skills: Excel, Power Point, Word
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!