You have no new notifications
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty, and a passion for providing True Hospitality. We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make, and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues, and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way. With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there are countless opportunities at your fingertips. We’re growing; grow with us. Conveniently located in the heart of one of Doha's key business districts, close to major banks, Crowne Plaza, and Holiday Inn Doha – The Business Park is just a 15-minute drive by car or complimentary shuttle from Doha's Hamad International Airport and near such attractions as Museum of Islamic Arts and Souk Waqif. Our 378 stylish guestrooms and suites at Crowne Plaza and 307 well-appointed guestrooms at Holiday Inn are all equipped with modern amenities designed for comfort and high-speed wireless internet access to stay connected.
- Develop a deep understanding and knowledge of key sectors targeted by the hotel, and gain sectorial/account expertise when necessary to maximize guest satisfaction.
- Prepare Weekly Events Forecast and seize upselling opportunities.
- Ensure the timely follow-up and pursuit of strategic relationships with customers and stakeholders in order to drive the highest levels of conversion.
- Supervise the timely delivery of Master Invoices to customers and facilitate payment.
- Work closely with the Reservations, Sales & Marketing, and F&B departments to ensure the accounts from the events are consolidated.
- Team up with counterpart MICE Fulfillment staff to deliver sector/customer-specific services as required.
- Communicate to his/her superior any issues encountered and other relevant information.
- Attend and participate in and where appropriate, organize training sessions, daily briefings, and other meetings as required.
- Where applicable, supervise, manage and train Events Executives and Events Coordinators in carrying out their responsibilities.
- In the pre-event planning process, consult with the meeting planners to identify optimal meeting room configuration, recommendations on meeting/break flow, menu planning, food & beverage coordination, table arrangements, decoration options, etc. to improve meeting efficiency and productivity.
- Meet with each meeting planner daily to debrief on daily events, review consumption, bill, and any exceptions to contracted billing, and review estimates of final billing.
- Plan and conduct pre-event meetings with clients and catering staff to identify ways to enhance the guest experience.
- Assigned upon the situation as the point-of-contact to give immediate assistance in order that customer’s needs are met quickly and their event runs smoothly.
- Supervise the organization of post-event calls and collection of Feedback Survey and follow up with customers to obtain event feedback and identify further business opportunities
What we need from you:
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work-life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts, and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate differences and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our well-being.