Velaa Private Island Maldives is looking for an experience Director of Spa. He/she will manage, supervise, and oversee all spa operations including Velaa Spa and Wellbeing Village. It is his/her responsibility to ensure the achievement of sale goals, business objectives, and profitability. He/she is responsible to review financial data, prepare management reports, and perform administrative functions accurately and timely.
• Demonstrates a high degree of Velaa’s culture and service standards awareness.
• Ensure a smooth operations of the Velaa Spa and Velaa wellbeing village.
• Follow-up and ensure routine maintenance of all spa equipment are kept along with the highest level of cleanliness throughout spa.
• Develop and implement standard operating procedures including, training protocols, inventory control and purchasing methods.
• Responsible to develop strong product quality and treatment measures.
• Responsible for checking and overseeing all guest bookings and settlements.
• Responsible for reviewing all guest feedback results and implement improvements to ensure guest satisfaction
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, hospitality or any business development related filed.
• BSc in health & wellness/ exercise science or other related formal training will be an advantage.
• 5+ years of successful spa management experience in a 5-star environment.
• Excellent knowledge in ayurveda treatments, wellness, nutrition & health trends.
• Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent knowledge of professional spa services and treatments.
• Excellent knowledge of retail operations and inventory systems.
• Proficient in spa booking software and Microsoft Office products.
• Excellent Proficiency in English (Speaking, Reading, Writing). Knowledge of additional languages will be a plus. V