At Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts our goal is to make business travel work by " Dare to Connect" That’s where you come in. When you are part of the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand, you’re more than just a job title. At Crowne Plaza we look for people who are dynamic, confident and ambitious; people who excel in their role and help our guests succeed too. Join us as an Director Of Sales & Marketing “ at Crowne Plaza Riyadh Minhal, You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. Under the general direction of the General Manager, and within the limits of established InterContinental Hotels Group policies and procedures, So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to Crowne Plaza and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com.
Your day to day
- Develop and agree the hotel marketing plan.
- Pro-actively promote rooms, food and beverage outlets, conference and events, or any other activity with potential to drive revenue
- Plan and create promotions and packages together with the relevant departments, i.e. F&B, Revenue, Spa etc…and incorporate a multi-channel approach to all activities conduct competition analysis on a regular basis and review positioning of key revenue driving areas.
- Understand market trends and target customer in order to develop appropriate campaigns and maximize revenues
- Forecast ROI for each activity, tracks results (ROI) of all marketing initiatives, including online, direct mail and print advertising and review spend where relevant Responsible for overseeing development of content for both offline and online activities.
- Regularly review hotel information on the intranet of Crowne Plaza Minhal. - Develop annual plan of all content needs across all channels including brand website, newsletter, social media sites.
- Plan and supervise photo shoots developing shot list while keeping goals of the property and brand image in mind.
- Develop videography supported by General manager, creative agency and IHG corporate team.
- Responsible for ensuring that all collateral and communication complies with the IHG brand guidelines.
- Maintain updates of corporate marketing guidelines informing and updating colleagues accordingly.
- Communicate and coordinate with external partners including but not limited to IHG corporate office, IHG regional office, marketing agencies, public relations agency, tourism boards etc..
- Support corporate and regional initiatives as per deadlines.
- Keep up to date with Marketing trends and tools to enhance the continual learning process and make recommendations to General Manager.
- Network with colleagues in similar positions in the local hospitality and tourism industries, as well as other potential business related industries.
- Identify operational problems that reduce the effectiveness of marketing activities and overall hotel sales performance and work with appropriate department on solutions.
- Develop awareness and reputation of the hotel and the brand in the local community, may serve as the hotel representative for media related inquiries.
- Work closely with key business leaders, officials, and representatives of local community groups within the city to ensure constant high profile exposure for the hotel.
- Effectively communicate and market aspects of the hotel that are sustainable or “green” and use information to gain new business opportunities.
- Work with advertising agencies, consulting firms, and vendors to maximize advertising investments and ensure ads represent brand identity.
What we need from you
After a long meeting away from home or an endless wait at the airport, what's more pleasant than a smiling reception from the bartender or the barmaid? You print your brand at our bars. You must be helpful, able to inform and proudly represent our brand. Whether you're making custom cocktails or serving one of our dishes, you have to do everything to create a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
What we offer
Considering your experience and competency for this particular role we would offer you an attractive Join our family. As in all families, we share a number of values and criteria that are useful for the common good. As a team, we work better: we trust each other, we make good choices and we open our perspectives. You need to be involved: for example, by noticing the details that will make the difference for customers, and constantly seeking to improve things. Click here to learn more about us.