Palais Hansen Kempinski Vienna
The five-star superior Palais Hansen Kempinski in the centre of the first district of Vienna offers a luxurious lifestyle in a historic palais. Individual service combined with Viennese charm ensures moments that will be remembered. The famous architect Theophil Edvard Hansen designed the hotel in 1873 and it reopened in 2013 as part of Europe's oldest luxury hotel group, Kempinski.
The listed palais is close to the most popular touristic attractions. There are 152 elegant rooms and suites. Culinary delights are provided by the restaurants Wintergarten and Michelin-starred EDVARD. In the Lobby Lounge, guests enjoy the famous Kempinski apple strudel. Evenings are best spent in the Lobby Bar and the Cigar Lounge. The Kempinski The Spa with gym offers relaxation and wellness. For exclusive events, eight function rooms and a ballroom are available.
Director of Revenue Management (m/f/d)
Reporting to the General Manager, the DoRM is responsible for maximizing the overall revenue stream through development and implementation of effective pricing and distribution strategies based on demand and market analysis in order to increase total profit and gain market share.
This function will be accountable for the development of the overall pricing strategy for all segments, new and existing markets and distribution channels.
Moreover this role includes supervision of the E-Commerce department to drive digital revenue growth as well as the hotel´s reservations team.
- Identify high demand and need periods early to implement and effectively manage the revenue, sales and pricing strategy.
- Analyse future and historical data on various business reports to ensure an optimal price positioning throughout all segments and channels.
- Responsible for forecasting, budgeting and the respective monthly / annual presentation.
- Spread a revenue culture within the hotel teams to drive total revenue growth.
- Young, dynamic team where you can actively contribute ideas
- Diverse design options, internal training programs and regular feedback
- Pleasant working atmosphere and flat hierarchical structures for fair cooperation
- Excellent public transport connections in a central location
- modern equipped workplace in a historic palace
- Attractive employee benefits within Kempinski hotels as well Global Hotel Alliance Discovery Hotels worldwide with excellent accommodation conditions subject to availability
- great special conditions on F&B and Kempinski The Spa services
- free, varied and healthy meals in our staff restaurant
- Employee events (business run participation, annual summer party, be-our-guest-experience - getting to know the hotel from a guest perspective, K-Star - employee of the month)
- Workplace health promotion (our hotel has been awarded the BGF seal of quality of the ÖGK as the first 5-star ring hotel in Vienna) for all employees, in-house doctor (vaccinations, eye test, K-Run, etc.)
- "Employees recruit employees" - our rewards program
- special conditions and benefits at "Sixt Rent A Car" as well as "Kärcher"
- free uniform cleaning
This position is subject to the collective agreement for employees in employees in the hotel and hospitality industry, employment group I which states a minimum gross salary of EUR 2.215,- brutto per month. Based on your individual professional skills and know-how and previous experience, we are willing to negotiate and offer an attractive performance-oriented remuneration package highly above the collective agreement minimum salary starting with a minimum annual gross salary of EUR 56.000,- brutto or more.About Kempinski
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
Embrace an experience as individual as you are! Take up the next challenge and start your career with Kempinski! Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of 2-5 years experience in a comparable position including distribution.
- Minimum of high school, Baccalaureate (Abitur), A-level exam and a Professional Certification (Bachelor, University Degree, Hotel School Diploma)
- Experience in european hotel business (Austria, Germany, Swizerland)
- Strong team player and strategical thinker
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Experience with data analysis incl. E-commerce KPIs
- Extensive knowledge with hotel / RM systems (Channel Manager / RMS / PMS / GDS / Extranet)
- Extensive knowledge of forecasting, budgeting and yielding.
- Experience in leading and managing a team
- English and German - excellent verbal and written skills.