A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Planning and Organising
- Participate in preparation of the hotel's strategic and marketing plans. Prepare the Food and Beverage Department budget.
- Ensure that all Anantara Resorts Food & Beverage Standards are being adhered to.
- Keep aware of trends, systems, practices, and equipment in Food and Beverage preparation and service in the hospitality field.
- To be aware of the best external competitor offerings in the local market, and to continually work with hotel colleagues to improve our own offerings with the goal of being the best in the market for creativity, service, choice, and value for money.
- Directly responsible for all Restaurants, Culinary and Catering areas, ensuring a smooth running, profitable operation within the framework of the Hotel.
- Supervise the functioning of all Food and Beverage employees, facilities, sales, and costs, to ensure maximum departmental profit is achieved.
- Take personal responsibility for maximizing quality levels of product and service, and guest satisfaction.
- Attain high sanitation standards throughout the Food and Beverage operation by enforcing Anantara’s Sanitation Checklist.
- To ensure that everyone in the departments is properly looking after all hotel property and facilities.
- To ensure that departments conduct a maintenance inspection monthly.
- Supervise and co-ordinate pricing and preparation of menus, beverage, and wine lists, and liaise with local suppliers.
- Establish and maintain effective employee relations.
- Liaise with People & Culture in all team member matters including interviewing and hiring, team member orientation, performance appraisals, coaching, counselling, and dismissal if necessary to ensure appropriate staffing and productivity.
- With the hotel training manager, identify training needs and develop and deliver the required training for department employees to meet the needs of the business. Support the training of Departmental Trainers to continue to improve hotel service levels.
- To be a sales champion for the hotel, generating and following up on business referrals and potential sales leads to maximize business for the hotel.
- Above all, to lead by example through hands on approach to motivate our team members to excel.
MOre than 2 years in the same role or equivalent