Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark Hospitality is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Are you looking to work at an exciting, iconic Lake Geneva area resort that has mastered the art of guest service? Then The Abbey Resort is The Lake Geneva Experience you are looking for! We aim to hire individuals who are ready and committed to Be The Difference by creating memorable experiences in the lives of all we serve.
As part of the Benchmark global hospitality and Abbey Resort family you are considered to be a 'transformational agent' for our guests and 'the best of the best'! You will have the opportunity to join an incredibly talented team at an all service resort situated on the beautiful shores of Geneva Lake. Our property mission is to exceed guests' expectations by genuinely creating lasting memories through our commitment to maintaining positive attitudes, providing outstanding service and superior accommodations.
Every Guest, Every Employee, Every Time!
We offer an array of great benefits for all Abbey employees including on property discounts in the Waterfront Shop, Waterfront and 240 West Restaurants, Café Latte, Avani Spa and Salon, as well as discounted room rates for friends and family. We also offer on the job training, uniforms, recognition programs, housing options, free parking, and free employee meals through our Employee Galley.
If you are ready to come Be The Difference - apply now!
What you will have an opportunity to do:
The Avani Spa Cosmetologists' principal objective is to provide a high level of quality Spa services to our guests. Cosmetologists are also responsible for maintaining a genuinely caring and positive attitude when interacting with guests and providing them services to exceed guest expectations. They must also be knowledgeable on service protocols, procedures and retail products to ensure that our guests not only have a relaxing experience but also feel comfortable and informed about the spa treatments they receive and how to maintain lasting results. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in Spa service procedures and products, genuinely enjoy providing a positive, relaxing quality experience in a timely manner.
The primary function of a Cosmetologist is to support The Abbey Resort and Avani Spa in their commitment to customer service. This requires performing all hair styling/cutting/chemical services as well as nail treatments, waxing, and make-up applications. Cosmetologist may be cross trained in aesthetics services. Cosmetologists are responsible for focusing on retail objectives to enhance guest experience. Cosmetologists are responsible for self-promoting and maintaining regular cliental.
What are we looking for?
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Licensed by Department of Safety and Professional Services, Esthetician or Cosmetologist.
- Must have undergone the state requirements for licensing in related area
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, twist, or sit for entire shift.
- Effectively verbally communicate in the English language.
- One-year previous experience.
- CPR certification preferred.
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.