Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences located in prime destinations around the world.
Increasingly recognized for creating some of the world’s most sought-after properties, the Group provides 21st century luxury with oriental charm. Above all, Mandarin Oriental is renowned for creating unique hotels through distinctive design and a strong sense of place, luxury hotels right for their time and place.
Mandarin Oriental, Doha
Mandarin Oriental, Doha is an intimate and stylish urban retreat, blending Qatari-influenced heritage with modern design. Located in the heart of Msheireb Downtown Doha, within walking distance to Souq Waqif, Museum of Islamic Art and a short distance to the business district, West Bay.
At Mandarin Oriental, Doha we welcome colleagues with the passion to deliver the best service and exceed our guest’s expectations.
- Ensure that all cuts are prepared in the highest quality by using only the best and freshest products as standards set
- Ensure that all the method of cutting and preparation of meat, fish and seafood are food safe, creative, clean and with attention to detail as per set standards
- Assist superiors in the pickup of requisition and in organizing it in the corresponding storage
- Store all butchery items in dedicated containers, making sure that they are best preserved and labelled according to standard
- Cleans and sanitizes the working surfaces, tools, utensils and working area before and after usage as per food safety standard
- Report cleanliness and maintenance issues of the kitchens and stewarding area to and support daily checks done by his superiors
- Adhere to strict personal hygiene standards at all times
- Ensure to follow through the food safety safe and sound standard set by Mandarin Oriental Hotel and in accordance’s to Qatar Municipality rules and regulation
- Ensure customer satisfaction in accordance to the MOHG Legendary Quality Experiences (LQEs), the MOHG Pillars and the respective service standards of MOQA
- Work as part of the team and assist other colleagues if required
- High School qualification or equivalent
- Degree or Higher National Diploma in Hospitality/Culinary art is preferred
- A minimum 1 year of culinary experience working as Cook I or II in a high volume hotel or free standing restaurant is preferred
- Basic experience in preparing, portioning and slicing meat, fish and seafood
If you are interested in joining our team apply today!