Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Come Vibe with Us at Lylo Swim Club!
Lylo Swim Club is a poolside bar and restaurant led by acclaimed and celebrated cocktailian Ross Simon, proprietor of Bitter & Twisted Cocktail Parlour and Little Rituals. Lylo [lie-low], U.K. slang for "pool float," tempts locals and hotel guests alike by offering deliciously refreshing and balanced cocktails and an all-day menu of light, Hawaiian-Japanese influenced bites. Plus, DJs enhance the poolside vibe every weekend during the warmer months. Open daily in Uptown Phoenix's only boutique hotel.
Pay: $18.00- $20.00 per HR based on Experience
What you will have an opportunity to do:
We are looking for someone passionate about the culinary arts to join our Culinary team . This individual must be creative, motivated, and passionate about growing their talents in the kitchen!
Successful candidates for this role will have previous experience working in a professional kitchen environment, with a strong desire to learn, to develop skills and work with the culinary leadership team to create menus which reflect seasonal availability and concept of the restaurant.
T he Cook assists the culinary leadership team in production and fabrication of food products for kitchen preparation, cafeteria, banquet cooking, dining room, and fine dining.
If you have a passion for the Culinary arts and are looking to join a team where you can develop your skills and grow a career, then we want you!
- You will develop your knowledge and skills in various cooking procedures and methods (grill, sauté and fry)
- You will have the opportunity to experience using knives and various kitchen equipment
- You will read and recreate recipes
- You will be consistent on all food preparation
- You will learn how to minimize food waste through cross utilization
- You will have the opportunity to work with a world class culinary team
- You will create workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- You will prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat)
- You will keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- You will ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- You will be responsible for the quality of ingredients
What are we looking for?
- 1-2 years previous experience in a professional Kitchen environment or actively seeking a culinary education
- Active Food handler's certification or the ability to get it
- Must be willing to work a variety of day/night and weekend shifts
- Requires strong organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
- At least 21 years of age
- Have a desire to exceed expectations
- An energetic personality
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.