Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences located in prime destinations around the world.
Increasingly recognized for creating some of the world’s most sought-after properties, the Group provides 21st century luxury with oriental charm. Above all, Mandarin Oriental is renowned for creating unique hotels through distinctive design and a strong sense of place, luxury hotels right for their time and place.
Mandarin Oriental, Doha
Mandarin Oriental, Doha is an intimate and stylish urban retreat, blending Qatari-influenced heritage with modern design. Located in the heart of Msheireb Downtown Doha, within walking distance to Souq Waqif, Museum of Islamic Art and a short distance to the business district, West Bay.
At Mandarin Oriental, Doha we welcome colleagues with the passion to deliver the best service and exceed our guest’s expectations.
- Create focused conversations with guests which identify their personal preferences
- Be proactive and anticipate the complete requirements of each guest in order to make their unique experience a success
- Provide clear directions for all guests travelling outside of the hotel
- Respond to all guests’ needs and requests, utilizing proper communication skills within resources, and other departments, when appropriate
- Maintain a daily record via Alice of all guest requests, reservations and confirmations for guests
- Communicate all important details to management and colleagues regarding internal and external events, resources and possible challenges
- Assists guest in the recommendation, booking and organizing of sightseeing/shopping/arts and cultural activities
- Assists guests in the confirming or booking of airline flights
- Minimum 2 year of experience working in a 5-star hotel environment
- A minimum of 1 years of Concierge/ Guest Relations/ Front Office experience
- Strong commands of Microsoft Office products, PSMS, GoConcierge, HotSoS
- Ability to understand guest needs and expectations and to deliver superior customer service
- Perform job with attention to details and the ability to organize and handle multiple tasks effectively
- Clear communication; effective verbal and written communication skills in English. Arabic is an advantage
If you are interested in joining our team apply today!