New Marketing Concierge may be eligible for sign on bonus up to $2000 based on your experience!
Are you a positive and dynamic individual with 1 year of sales, concierge or marketing experience? You could be an excellent addition to our Owner Marketing Team! Our foundation is about crafting memorable experiences for our owners and guests. It is your talent, passion, and dedication to our brand that energizes the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
What will I be doing?
- Promote and book vacation ownership presentations, previews and the sale of mini-vacation packages to eligible on-site owners, guests and visitors.
- Provide concierge services to guests by recommending local dining experiences and attractions while communicating ownership opportunities.
- Distribute approved promotional information and providing excellent customer service to all guests while projecting a professional company image.
- Assist in the implementation and tracking of current and future marketing programs.
Why Do Team Members Like Working For Us?
- Outstanding earnings package including bonus incentives.
- Excellent health care options (medical, dental, and vision that encourage preventative care).
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that allows for adventure, rest, relaxation or recuperation.
- All new Team Members are automatically enrolled in the HGV Retirement Savings Plan.
- And so much more!
To be effective in this role, we require the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 1 year proven sales, sales related marketing, concierge, or optional tour and activity sales experience
- Intermediate computer proficiency with the ability to learn
- Able to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends, and holidays
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Fluency in English (speak, read and write)
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- 6 months or more previous experience working in the timeshare industry
- Detailed understanding of the island with ability to explain activities, restaurants, and destinations throughout the island
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.