New Marketing Concierge may be eligible for sign on bonus up to $2000 based on your experience!
We are seeking individuals with a positive demeanor and the dedication to achieving results. Together, we deliver on the exceptional, creating wonderful vacation memories and driving company success by educating our guests on our outstanding products. If you thrive with building customer relationships and are open to learning and growing, this could be the right opportunity for your career!
Introductory pay offered for new hires, $17 per hour plus commission for up to the first 3 full months of employment.
What will I be doing?
As a Marketing Concierge you would:
- Promote and book vacation ownership presentations, previews and the sale of mini-vacation packages to eligible on-site guests and visitors.
- Provide concierge services to guests by recommending local dining experiences and attractions while communicating ownership opportunities.
- Distribute approved promotional information and providing excellent customer service to all guests while projecting a professional company image.
- Assist in the implementation and tracking of current and future marketing programs.
Why do Team Members Like Working for us?
- Excellent earnings package including bonus incentives.
- Outstanding health care options (medical, dental, and vision that encourage preventative care).
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that allows for adventure, rest, relaxation or recuperation.
- All new Team Members are automatically enrolled in the HGV Retirement Savings Plan.
- Our Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program offers accommodations at deeply discounted rates and 50% off at participating hotel-operated restaurants. Pass the savings on to your family and friends since HGV allows you to share additional discounted room nights.
- Our dedication to excellence is recognized and celebrated by some of Hawaii's best accolades, including HGV's recent award for Top Vacation Timeshare in Oahu in Hawaii Magazine's 2021 Reader's Choice Awards.
- And so much more!
Submit application today or email your resume to Qualifications
What are we looking for?
To be effective in this role, we require the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, holidays, and weekends.
- Proficiency in English (speak, read, write).
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer proficiency with the ability to learn.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Detailed understanding of the island of Hawaii with ability to explain activities, restaurants, and destinations throughout the island.
- Previous experience working in a commission based sales or marketing environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.