Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences located in prime destinations around the world.
Increasingly recognized for creating some of the world’s most sought-after properties, the Group provides 21st century luxury with oriental charm. Above all, Mandarin Oriental is renowned for creating unique hotels through distinctive design and a strong sense of place, luxury hotels right for their time and place.
Mandarin Oriental, Doha
Mandarin Oriental, Doha is an intimate and stylish urban retreat, blending Qatari-influenced heritage with modern design. Located in the heart of Msheireb Downtown Doha, within walking distance to Souq Waqif, Museum of Islamic Art and a short distance to the business district, West Bay.
At Mandarin Oriental, Doha we welcome colleagues with the passion to deliver the best service and exceed our guest’s expectations.
- The Chef de Partie’s mission is to take full responsibility for the food quality & presentation of the Izu restaurant’s dishes and on demand to assist other areas of the culinary operation
- Supervise his kitchen section and cooperate with the other sections within the kitchen
- Responsible to comply at all times with the standard quality requirements, stock management and techniques
- The Chef de Partie should monitor and control the food quality, setup/ presentation and timely delivery of the dishes in Izu restaurant
- Ensure plating guides are up to date and distributed appropriately
- Ensure that all plating guides are followed according to set dish description, cooking method and presentation image
- Ensure that the dishes are prepared in the most authentic way as standards set and agreed by the Chef de Cuisine
- The Chef de Partie has to ensure that agreed quality, hygiene and other standards are kept or surpassed at all times by himself and his subordinates
- Encourage proactive, efficient and effective inter-departmental communication within and beyond the Food and Beverage division in order to promote a climate of teamwork and enthusiasm
- Responsible for the ordering and requesting of the ingredients on a daily basis
- High School qualification or equivalent
- Degree or Higher National Diploma in Hospitality/Culinary arts is preferred
- Experience as Chef de Partie in a high volume restaurant with highest levels of service is preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in a 5-star hotel or free standing restaurant environment
- International work experience in at least two of the following regions: Asia, Europe, North America and preferably Middle East
If you are interested in joining our team apply today!