You have no new notifications
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.Job Description
· Organize all activities within a Restaurant Kitchen area, ensuring a safe, smooth running and profitable operation within the framework of the Hotel. And Assist other kitchens, special functions, meeting with suppliers.
· To fill in as acting executive sous chef/ acting executive chef, as required in the absence of the aforementioned.
· To develop and maintain the Restaurant cuisine concepts and standards for food preparation and presentation. To be familiar with local market and recommend menu changes according to the seasonal product availability.
· To achieve department budget goals and minimize food cost by ensuring that proper preparation, inventory, requisition, food pars and control systems are in place.
· To adhere to Anantara food preparation and presentation guidelines to ensure consistent quality culinary offerings to our guests. Continually look to recommend improvements and additions to the Anantara presentation guidelines
· To maintain food safety & protection. All food in working areas should be in compliance with food handling techniques, including dating, proper storage, rotation, etc. Maintain basic food safety and sanitation practices.
· To accurately forecast business demands on a weekly basis to ensure efficient staffing & food production.
· To be responsible for maintaining outlet safety at all times.
· To be responsible for asset management of all outlet property and facilities.
· Conduct a preventative maintenance inspection on a monthly basis.
· To lead and fully participate in departmental training to improve departmental skills and hotel service levels, providing team members the training and resources to take care of our guests.
· To supervise all team members including hiring and discipline in conjunction with the Executive Chef.
· Promote positive inter-departmental relations through candid communication and cooperation.
· Above all, to lead by example through a “hands on” approach to motivate our Team members to excel.Additional Information
Relocate to remote area