You have no new notifications
The Wine Storekeeper has the main responsibility to receive, to store and to issue supplies and equipment. He compiles records of all supply transactions aboard ship. He also verifies that supplies received are listed on requisitions and invoices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Must be familiar with accounts procedures.
• Apply and ensure application of standards and procedures set by the hotel accounts policy.
• Apply and ensure application of procedures and regulations concerning the inventory.
• Make sure that all material and equipment made available to the Accounts Department is correctly used.
• Participate in preparing the monthly accounts.
• According to Head Sommelier instructions, implement the appropriate means to ensure the inventory controls are done correctly.
• Make any suggestions to Head Sommelier or Assistant Head Sommelier that will improve the work in the stores.
• Performs related duties and special projects assigned.
• Initiate any other appropriated responsibility that may be assigned by the management.
Based on information received from the Purchase Department issue a purchase order and send to supplier.
• By arrival of goods agree the purchase order to the delivery note and agree the quantity received and enter into the inventory system.
• Raise a Goods Return Note when any goods are send back to the supplier ensure a credit note is received from the supplier and enter into the inventory system.
• Ensure store requisitions are signed by Head of Department concerned.
• Ensure the quantity requested and the quantity issued agrees and the requisition form is signed by the wine storekeeper and the person collecting the goods and enter into the Inventory System.
• Ensure that any goods returned to the store have to be entered in the Inventory System and agreed by the wine storekeeper.
• Ensure all documents from the suppliers with the purchase order are passed on to the accounts department and the store requisitions are filed correctly.
• A physical stock has to be done on a regular basis and the information agreed to the computer inventory any differences have to be investigated and the information given to the accounts department.
• Ensure all monthly print outs and reconciliation are done before the start of a new accounting period.
• Ensure the interface between inventory and general ledger is done. The correct way under the supervision of the assistant Financial.
Candidate Requirements :