Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
A Spectacular Mountaintop Retreat
The AAA Four Diamond award-winning Chaminade Resort & Spa is a spectacular mountaintop retreat in Santa Cruz. Our historic Mission-style resort overlooks sweeping views of Monterey Bay and the Santa Cruz Mountains. Chaminade is a luxurious destination for executive meetings, celebrations and getaways. Enjoy color palettes inspired by California coast, contemporary Spanish furnishings, and world-class amenities. Chaminade is just five minutes from golf courses, the beach and downtown Santa Cruz. Escape to a haven of unsurpassed service.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
We are looking for a highly motivated, customer focused Busser to join our team! The Busser is key to a successful operation. This individual is responsible for supporting the service team with delivering memorable hospitality to our guests. As a Busser, it is your responsibility to maintain the cleanliness and organization of the restaurant, working to keep the serving stations filled, clearing, and cleaning tables, and keeping the restaurant clean. This individual will need to be quick on your feet and have an engaging attitude. This individual must have morning and evening weekend availability.
This is a tremendous opportunity for someone looking to begin a career in Restaurants! If making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class property!
Rate: $15.50/hour + Tips
- Greet guests as they arrive or move about the restaurant area
- Maintains proper and adequate set-up of the server stations
- Assist the servers in maintaining clean available tables for arriving guests
- Assist servers with continual service details
- Maintain the cleanliness of the restaurant area
- Be the master of the restaurant, understanding the details of the operation
- Work collaboratively with other restaurant servers and kitchen/bar staff
What are we looking for?
- Someone with an engaging and welcoming personality
- Someone with knowledge of wine, beer, cocktails, and spirits
- Someone who can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Someone with a passion for creating an exceptional experience for all guests
- Someone with excellent communication skills
- Someone who can regularly lift and carry 25 lbs.
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.