We are looking for a strong and multi talented Beverage Manager to manage the entire resorts beverage operation and supervision keeping a tight stock control, maximizing revenue and ensuring top notch service.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21???????
What you will be doing:
- Organize, supervise and assist with the service of beverages
- Ensure correct handling, use, storage and cleaning of all liquor service equipment
- Ensure that a tight control is kept on all stock used, and that all checks are raised and processed correctly, and are either paid or charged to account
- Develop and maintain all wine-related staff training programs
- Liaise and coordinate with wine purveyors for wine updates, training and promotions
- Attend daily F&B meetings and monthly staff meetings to discuss wine updates
- Work with Culinary team to devise harmonious food & wine pairings for menu updates
- Develop budget plan and record, monitor and present a clear Sales Mix Record
- Maintain updated Wine List while liaising with Restaurant manager and Director of F&B
- Work on special projects to strengthen the Hotel’s position as a market leader in wine
- Regularly inspect quality of opened wine in F&B Outlets
- Comply with Hotel’s policy and procedures on Fire, Health, Hygiene and Training
- Manage restaurant operations in the absence of Restaurant Managers
- Be knowledgeable of hotel information to be able to answer guest inquiries
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Similar capacity
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
Your team and working environment:
Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa Sea & Spa is 5 star Luxury Hotel with 262 Luxury Rooms & Suites Including 1 Royal Suite, 6 Opera Suites, 21 Prestige Suites, 32 Club Millesime Rooms, 202 Luxury Rooms, 5 Restaurant & 4 Bars, 1 Grand Ballroom, 2 Meeting Rooms, Beach Club, Kids Club and the first Thalassa Spa in the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries (GCC)
??????????????Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS