Located in the heart of the city, the Mövenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai is just 10 minutes from Dubai International Airport and the World Trade Centre, in close proximity to the luxurious Wafi City and Jumeirah Beach. Direct access to city expressways ensures that Media City and the Jebel Ali Free Trade Zone are a mere 25 minute drive from the hotel.
All 255 rooms and suites and 57 luxurious city apartments are fully equipped with satellite TV, safe deposit boxes, wifi access, minibar, telephone with direct-dial facilities and data ports.
As the Food & Beverage Coordinator , you will ensure
- Smooth and efficient running of the Food & Beverage Department by ensuring that coordination, administration, communication functions and duties of the department are carried out in a professional, discreet, exact and prompt manner in accordance with company policies.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecast and coordinate with the finance department for budgeting requirements
- Handle all incoming and outgoing food and beverage correspondence including guest's feedback promptly and accurately
- Ensures that operational equipment is maintained in adequate working order.
- Assists outlet managers with staff training and product knowledge.
- Implements SOP’s with approval of F&B director and controls SOP’s in all F&B outlets.
- Reports all discrepancies noticed during service to the concerned outlet manager and records them for Director of Food & Beverage
- Should have hospitality/ restaurant management / F&B Service diploma or certifications
- At least 2 years of experience as F&B Coordinator/Secretary in a reputed Hotel
- Strong sense of responsibility and should be willing to work extra hours depending on job demands and operations
- Knows how to use MS applications
- Good administrative skills and sound knowledge of Food & Beverage Operations and Product Knowledge
- Should have excellent communication skills and a good team player.
- Should have passion for hospitality