You have no new notifications
As a Bellboy you are responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring their stay will become a memorable experience. You should be passionate and dynamic guest focused Front Office professional who pride himself on the ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Greet and escort guests to rooms.
· Open doors and assist guests/visitors entering and leaving property.
· Inform guests of property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities.
· Identify and explain room features to guests (e.g., use of room key, in-room safe, valet laundry services).
· Transport guest luggage to and from guest rooms and/or designated bell area.
· Assist with luggage storage and retrieval.
· Assist guests/visitors in and out of vehicles, including assisting guests with loading/unloading luggage.
· Supply guests with directions.
· Arrange transportation (e.g., taxi cab, limousine/sedan service) for guests/visitors, and record advance transportation request as needed.
· Communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors.
· Always use proper etiquette when communicating with guests and team players
· Follow all company policies and procedures, and report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
· Maintain awareness of undesirable persons on property premises.
· Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional and maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
· Welcome and acknowledge all guests, anticipate and address guests' service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
· Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
· Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
· Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
· Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e.g., small print).
· Remains a hotel contact between individuals or departments as necessary to resolve guest calls, requests, or problems
· Ensure that all request / complaints are entered in HotLync Guest Service module.
· For any lost and found make sure to hand over the item to the security.
· Make sure to handover all the system / door keys to the security guard before leaving the premises.
· Work within the policies and procedures set by the Hotel.
· Participate in daily briefings and weekly staff meetings.
· Ensure high standards of cleanliness and hygiene are maintained at all times in all guest areas
· Ensure that all tools and equipment are safe and clean.
· Any other duties, which may be assigned to you from time to time as directed by your Supervisor or Manager
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent