Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
INSERT PROPERTY SPECIFIC INFORMATION (i.e. Resort Marketing Details, Sign-On Bonus, Property Specific Benefits, etc..)
What you will have an opportunity to do:
We are looking for a highly motivated individuals to join our Guest Services team as a Bell Attendant. The ideal candidate uses their engaging personality to create a memorable first impression for our guests as they arrive for the first time and throughout their stay. In offering a warm welcome to our hotel/resort, the Bell Attendant assists with the unloading of guest's luggage and provides a source of knowledge for the guest for everything about the hotel, its amenities, and the local area as they assist the guest to their room.
If you are a person who enjoys engaging with people from all over the world and making meaningful connections, as well as taking steps to "WOW" people, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow a career in hospitality with a world-class property.
- Help guests discover their "Wanderlust" experience
- Provide exceptional customer service by being engaging and taking sincere interest
- Interacts with all guests. The bell person/ guest services attendant will welcome each guest to our hotel.
- If guests are arriving by motor vehicle, you will open their door as you welcome them to the resort/hotel
- You will be escorting and orienting the guest to the front desk for check-in.
- Upon check-in, you will escort the guests and their luggage to their room. As you do so, you will be explaining our amenities and fun facts they should know about our hotel.
- You will be working together with other attendants to ensure each guest has a personalized experience and will "dive" to open the door for all guests.
- Assist lobby attendant in keeping entrance area clean and organized
- "Be the difference" with all guest and employees and do more than just "the norm".
What are we looking for?
- At least one year in a customer service role with high guest interaction
- Hospitality industry experience is a plus.
- Ability to solve problems when they arise.
- Ability to work in a team environment is a must.
- Pleasant and helpful personality.
- Must be able to work a full shift standing and going back and forth to the valet lot and different areas of the hotel.
- A strong desire to make an impact on other people
- An outgoing and engaging personality
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting
- Ability to stand for the duration of the shift
- Must be available to work various shifts including weekends and holidays
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.