You have no new notifications
"It makes me feel good knowing that we make the residents' lives better. We laugh with them, cry with them, sing and dance with them - we brighten their day. Working here is an unbelievable privilege and it will be something I carry with me for the rest of my life!"
- Sunrise Team Member
At Sunrise, our Bartender is responsible for providing beverage hospitality and services in the bar, lounge and other social areas in the community. In this role, the Bartender will greet, assist with beverage selection and serve our residents, family members and guests while assisting and maintaining a high quality, positive, safe physical and social environment.
- Maintaining a clean and sanitized work area
- Clears and resets tables
- Set up the bar and lounge for hospitality service
- Restocks bar for next day service
- Previous experience in bartending, dining services, hospitality and/or full service senior living preferred
- Certification may be required per state requirements
- Demonstration of basic level mathematical skills; ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure
- Must comply with minimum age requirement per state regulations to serve alcohol (18-21 years of age depending on state regulations)
- Able to make responsible choices and decisions and act in a resident's best interest
- To be successful you will need to have the ability to handle multiple priorities, possess written and verbal skills for effective communication, be competent in organizational, time management skills and demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19, Flu), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off.Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.