Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Lylo Pool Bar & Restaurant and Don Woods Cocktail Bar - Full Time
The Rise Uptown Hotel is a locally owned, boutique hotel, offering 79 rooms, Lylo Swim Club and Don Woods Say When Rooftop Lounge. For the people that work there, its more, its an opportunity to bring their personalities together to create a hotel with a unique Vibe!
What you will have an opportunity to do:
We are looking for a highly motivated, customer focused Bartender to join our team! The Bartender is responsible for delivering memorable hospitality to our guests with genuine and personable connections and engaging service from the initial greeting to their departure. As a Bartender, it is your responsibility to seek to understand the guest's needs while preparing perfect beverages in a timely manner. This individual will need to be quick on your feet and have an engaging attitude.
If making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class property!
- Greet guests as they arrive or move about the bar area
- Maintains proper and adequate set-up of the bar daily
- Guide guests on their beverage journey through descriptive selling of the menu
- Be accurate in your order taking, confirming all special requests
- Be the master of the bar, understanding the details to enhance the conversation
- Work collaboratively with other restaurant servers and kitchen/bar staff
- Assist guests who have concerns to guide them to a resolution that leaves them happy
- Finalize the experience through timely and accurate bill presentation
- Requisitioning and stocking of all beer, wine, spirits
- Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storing of all fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices, and other perishables daily to ensure product quality.
- Mixes, garnishes, and presents drinks following standard ingredient recipes and practicing portion control.
What are we looking for?
- Someone with an engaging and welcoming personality
- Current bartenders' certification or appropriate license
- Knowledgeable in the latest trends around mixology
- Someone who is descriptive and can sale
- Someone with 2-4 years of bartender experience
- Someone with knowledge of wine, beer, cocktails, and spirits
- Someone who can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Someone with a passion for creating an exceptional experience for all guests
- Someone with excellent communication skills
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.