You have no new notifications
Sitting at the intersection of the two most exciting sectors in the world - technology & travel - Sabre is a global company delivering cutting-edge technology that moves 1 billion people all over the globe each and every year. We process nearly 100,000 travel-related transactions every second as a critical component in the world's largest industry - travel & tourism.
Serving more than 25,000 hotel properties around the world, Sabre Hospitality Solutions is the fastest growing business unit within Sabre, and is rapidly expanding both its product and geographic footprint. Sabre Hospitality Solutions has a comprehensive suite of best in class products that empower hotels and hotel chains to better market and sell their products, as well as manage the guest experience.
We are looking for an Associate Sales Agent to join our team in Frankfurt!
Associate Sales Agent (m/f)
Key Goals & Objectives
• Establishing relationships with key customers to achieve our Core Purpose as well as maintaining all established performance standards.
• Consistently achieving exceptional performance ratings on call and email observations.
• Consistently achieving the established call and email standards.
• Achieving set revenue target for the department.
• Receive incoming calls and provides basic customer service with the objective of extending contact to sell new or additional products and/or services. Selling is the primary function of this position.
• Handle incoming calls with intent of providing customer satisfaction and retention.
• Answer inbound telephone calls from various customers and provides information to secure hotel reservations. Assists with service requests that drive incremental revenue to our member hotels and builds customer loyalty.
• Process reservation requests and service inquires that are received via email.
• Follow up with customers on a timely basis on special requests, Courtesy Holds and room/rate requests.
• Produce error free work that minimizes payouts.
• Use computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
• May answer inquiries and resolve problems. May respond to customer inquiries by referring them to published materials, secondary sources or more senior staff.
• Maintain a sound understanding and adheres to all SABRE policies and procedures.
• Attend Hotel of the Week Presentations.
• Actively participate in team meetings.
Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities described above is not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business requirements.
Requirements & Experiences
• Previous Telephone/call center and some customer service experience
• Hospitality, travel, luxury, international experience preferred
• Fluent German and English speaker is a must, fluency in French/Spanish/Italian is a plus.
• Familiar with using a PC, Word, Excel and Outlook
• Professional and polished presence
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Ability to influence and build trust
• Able to work any shift. Mo - Fr (8:30 to 16:30; 9:00 to 17:30; 10:30 to 19:00) on weekly rotation. Sat/Sun free.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
Full and extensive training is given to all employees.