You have no new notifications
We have a great opportunity for a young and energetic F&B professional to join our team. Charlie Lane our self-developed Australian dining concept that is a lively meeting place where we serve sumptuous delicacies, healthy juices and the best tea's and coffee in town. A great place to socialize with your colleagues, friends or families. The Assistant RestaurantManager who will assists our Cluster RestaurantManager in all his duties and responsibilitiesis the main face of our restaurant and as such the individual will be the main driver of our guest experience of Charlie Lane and overlooking the profitability of our F&B operations.
• Take charge of the main Brand Standard of the Hotel, the "Daily Breakfast" operation must ensure our guests have an amazing start to their day; every day.
• Ensure all aspects of Hygiene, and safety standards are set in place, Implemented and monitored on a daily basis.
• Make sure that all material and equipment made available to the Outlet is correctly used.
• Establish and maintain high engagement within the team that priorities guest satisfaction.
• Control and regulate F&B costs associated with the outlet.
• Analyze guests' feedback and make practical suggestions to elevate the guest experience.
• Develop a learning culture within the team.
• Make any suggestion to the management to elevate product and service quality.
What we need from you:
• Has a proven record of being a team player with high focus on guest satisfaction
• Diploma/Degree in F&B Service Operations/ Hospitality Management
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in F&B operations in GCC countries in a 4 to 5 start hotel.
• Demonstrate energy, enthusiasm and attention to details at the workplace.
• Have excellent communication and leadership skills.