Elegance and exclusivity in one of the most thrilling areas of Dubai
Located in the exclusive area of Palm Jumeirah, luxury, seal of the Royal Hideaway brand, accompanies each of the 279 rooms and suites to each of the 285 apartments.
Next to a magnificent private beach, the hotel compliments its rooms with exclusive service, including impressive restaurants where guests can enjoy extraordinary dishes and authentic flavours, from the award-winning Khyber restaurant to the iconic Dukes Bar. The hotel also has a relaxing indoor swimming pool on the 14th floor, as well as an innovative Kids Club for the youngest members of the family.
In addition, this 5-star hotel is home to 7 meeting rooms and spaces for weddings and is easy to access—it’s only a 10-minute drive to the Dubai and Nakheel Mall and 20 minutes by car to the Dubai International Airport (DXB), among other places of interest.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Guest Relations Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all Front Office Standards Operating policies and procedures are adhered
- Ensure procedures are being met or exceeded on a daily basis for all loyalty/VIP Guests
- Coordinate the arrival, stay and departure experience to ensure a seamless experience
- Monitor daily bookings and ensure assigned rooms are prepared prior to check-in
- Oversee check-in and check-out procedures, including reservations and financial transactions
- Ensure special guests, like disabled people, elderly, children and VIPs, receive personalized services
- Promote all hotel amenities, conveniences and programs offered
- Liaise with all key departments to gather the correct information
- Communicate relevant information and special requirements to all departments to ensure the expectations of all loyalty and VIP guests are exceeded
- Work directly with the Front Office operation to ensure a seamless experience
- Create Daily and Weekly reports highlighting the upcoming arrivals and in house Guests
- Coordinate with the Front Office and Housekeeping to ensure preferences are consistently met
- Assist VIP and high-profile loyalty guests with preparation of activity itineraries and ground transportation when applicable
- Assume Manager on Duty shifts when needed
- Previous experience in a large hotel with at least 500 keys in a luxury property required
- Pre-opening experience is an advantage
- Proven work experience as Assistant Guest Relations Manager or similar role
- Full working knowledge of Opera system is essential
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
Should you believe that you are the right candidate for the role, please apply online ONLY by submitting your full updated CV, featuring a recent photograph.