A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
- Manage the functioning of all departmental employees and facilities (Reception, Guest Service Center, Bell team, Drivers, Concierge, Guest Experience, Night shift – 45 person manning)
- Develop and maintain a motivational working environment within the department taking into consideration the remote location and varying needs of team members.
- Lead the team member’s performance appraisals
- To coordinate work of other managers and supervisors in each section of Front Office to ensure highest guest and team satisfaction.
- To be in charge of the Front Office work schedule and leave planning.
- Hyper collaborate with other departments to maximise effectivity
- To monitor Front Office inventory and order new/additional/replacement items when necessary
- Provide coaching and counselling, support and guidance to the team member as required.
- Work with various systems simultaneously (Opera PMS, Outlook, MessageBox, Anantara App, Loyalty Systems, ReviewPro, Paytrax)
- Take personal responsibility for maximizing quality levels of product and service, and guest satisfaction.
- Ensure that all Standard Operating Procedures are being adhered to, by training all staff and monitoring their performance. Continue to capture best current practice in new LSOPs relating to front office operation.
- Lead the upselling and cross selling of the department via FPG upselling programming.
- Monitor daily arrivals and action as appropriate for any VIP or special request. Liaise with housekeeping, room service, guest relations and any other department where necessary to complete the action.
- Ensure team member are up-to-date with current information and data of the hotel products and services including room types, rates, features and facilities, food and beverage outlets & promotions, spa and health club, and other services and facilities.
- Conduct regular room and floor inspections to ensure quality standards, complete necessary Engineering Job Order or housekeeping cleaning requests and monitor the results.
- Drive hotel buggies carefully and safely at all times.
- Lead the management morning briefing report on daily basis
3-5 years in related experience or Minimum of 2 years experience in the same role.