An Assistant Executive Housekeeper for Conrad Dubai is responsible for assisting the Executive Housekeeper in the direction and administration of all Housekeeping operations to ensure the overall cleanliness and product quality of the hotel in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Executive Housekeeper for Conrad Dubai, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist the Executive Housekeeper in ensuring cleanliness, service and product quality standards of guest rooms, public spaces, restrooms, offices and banquet/meeting/conference rooms in accordance with federal, local and company health, sanitation and safety standards
- Plan, distribute, delegate and direct daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual work assignments.
- Inspect public areas and guest rooms to ensure compliance with quality assurance standards.
- Assist the Executive Housekeeper in the administration of systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, inventory control, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward.
- Recruit, interview and train Team Members.
- Ensure proper usage of chemicals and cleaning supplies by monitoring usage, providing complete training for Team Members and ensuring proper labeling of hazardous supplies in accordance with federal, state, local and company regulations.
What are we looking for?
An Assistant Housekeeping Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Housekeeping/laundry experience in the hotel/leisure/retail sector in a managerial capacity
- High level of commercial awareness and cost control capabilities
- Proficiency with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Office
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Knowledge of Workplace, Health, Safety and Hygiene is essential
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Familiar with Property Management Systems
- Experience managing a department and Profit and Loss account
- High level of IT proficiency
What will it be like to work for Conrad Hotels & Resorts?
Conrad Hotels & Resorts combines contemporary design, sophisticated amenities and personalized service. Conrad’s guest service is instinctive, discreet and enhanced by innovation to provide exceptional travel experiences all over the world. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!