You have no new notifications
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.Job Description
• Confirm with guests, all information pertaining to the event they are planning, and to
organize and distribute all information to departments through memos, banquet
event orders, directives, resumes and rooming lists. A group summary resume must
be produced for each group in the hotel in the required format.
• Confirmation of billing procedures, receiving deposits and establishing credit facilities
• To coordinate with outside vendors – entertainment, electrical, audio-visual, display,
floral, etc. to accommodate requirements of the guest
• Working with the Director of Food and Beverage and Executive Chef create menus to
satisfy client’s individual needs, while maintaining hotel food and labour costs.
• Ensure delivery of expected guest service through follow up and coordination with
other hotel departments.
• Work independently within given parameters and maintain a positive attitude within
a very busy environment.
• Ensure all Anantara and Qasr Al Sarab service standards are adhered to for all client
• Chair (within Resident Manager and Director of Food and Beverage) the periodic
group arrival meetings to ensure the hotel operation is fully aware of all details and
prepared to host the groups.
• Prompt response to guest enquiries for information within 24 hours of receiving such
• Negotiate prices, prepare accurate quotes and then confirm by written contracts as
necessary and in accordance with the pricing guidelines determined by market
• Complete site inspections working with the hotel operations team to deliver an
• Active participation in Departmental meetings, team building efforts and other like
• Assist with the compilation of competitive intelligence information.
• All other reasonable requests that are made by the leadership of the Department and
• Adherence to Company Green Initiatives.
Previous experience in handling events in luxury hospitality segment
German/Italian/French language skillsAdditional Information