jobs.lu is the best place for jobseekers to find the job of their dreams and for recruiters to identify the right candidates, easily and cost-effectively.
Launched in January 2007 as part of the Irish Saongroup, jobs.lu quickly established itself as one of the main recruitment websites on the Luxembourgish market. Consistently delivering top-quality services to both recruiters and candidates alike coupled with our in-depth market knowledge distinguishes jobs.lu from all our competitors.
In November 2013, with the acquisition of Saongroup by StepStone, part of German Axel Springer SE, a new era has begun for jobs.lu. Today, jobs.lu is the exclusive partner of The Network in Luxembourg, enabling us to propose online recruitment solutions to our customers in our home market Luxembourg and additionally in more than 130 countries throughout the world.
As an employee in the Sales Team you are responsible for the success of jobs.lu and our customers! You sell the jobs.lu products to any kind of companies, bringing job seekers and employers together.
As an Account Manager you will:
- Work on the sales process from hunting to closing deals by phone and on the road
- Advise customers for their recruitment needs (single point of contact)
- Cooperate with the customer service for the implementation of your orders
- Search for initiatives to grow your sales activities
As part of the StepStone group, jobs.lu is a company with clear goals and visions.
We focus on growth through innovation, qualitative services and qualified personnel.
From your first day at jobs.lu you will be taken care of and accompanied by a cooperative team. As part of our training concept, you will receive basic training for your work and the recruitment market during your first weeks.
In addition, we offer you an attractive salary package based on your performance, and the opportunity to perform your job with above-average development opportunities and long-term prospects in an innovative environment. Your profile
We need an Account Manager
Your new workplace
- A Heart that beats faster when it can hunt for new prospects
- A Brain that works better when it can close deals
- A Spirit that gets enlightened when it works with strict KPI's and deadlines
- A Mind that gets more beautiful when it can work on sales initiatives and give advice to clients
- A Body that moves smoother in a B2B Environment
- A Tongue that's speaks fluently English and French. German and Luxembourgish is a plus.
Choose yourself! With us you call without dialers - you decide when your phone calls start and you go on the road when you feel it is necessary !
Regulated working hours allow you an ideal work-life balance! Our Sales works from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 17:00. Weekend work? Not with us!
Determine your income yourself! In addition to a higher than average monthly salary, you can grow your commission through sales successes - and without limitation!
Holiday of a special kind! Take the chance and qualify for fantastic incentives!