AED 800 + (Free Duty Meal) + (Transportation & Accommodation will be provided).
Full job details
Responsible for the professional attentive care, cleaning and maintenance of the restaurant. Must be strong team player and with adequate communication skills. Must be flexible to work in different areas of the department and when additional duties are request.
A successful candidate should have:
- High School Degree.
- 2 –3 years of experience in the same or related field.
- Proficiency in English
Technical & Behavioral Competencies:
- Achievement Orientation
- Communication Skills
- Organizing & Planning
- Job Knowledge
- Problem Solving
- Team Work
- Reliable & Dependable
- Quality Focus
- Customer Focus
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Check all the area in the kitchen for verification on regular basis.
- Clean the kitchen section up the company standard and performing combination of duties.
- Monitor and guide new employees.
- Maintaining Brand Standards related to all kitchen procedures.
- Inspecting kitchen and restaurant on a regular basis to ensure that the furnishings, facilities, and equipment are clean and in good repair and making recommendations for the upkeep of the same.
- Managing spring cleaning schedules.
- Communicating clearly with all relevant internal departments on issues of guest needs and maintenance.
AED 800 + (Free Duty Meal) + (Accommodation and Transportation will be provided)
AED 200 - fixed overtime pay (if employee will work for 12 Hours)
Note: Candidate should be immediately available. Therefore, we are looking for candidates who are on Visit/Tourist Visa or visa cancellation and not expected to serve one month notice with current Employer.