Public Area Attendant
Full job details
A successful candidate should have:
- Previous Housekeeping experience is required. Hotel experience is an advantage.
- Secondary High School Degree.
- Ability to multi task.
- Good communication skills in English; second language a plus.
- Good Customer service skills.
- Professional appearance with a positive attitude and is adaptable and flexible.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently with minimal supervision.
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Clean all the common areas (Corridors, Gym, Reception, Pool Area, Parking Area).
- Follow operational and shift change procedures and tasks.
- Attend Departmental Briefings
- Ensure that all chemicals, machines, equipment and tools are clean, in good repair, and used in a proper manner.
- Ensures adequate supplies are available and inform Supervisor of shortages.
- Coordinate all maintenance issues with the Maintenance Department..
- Be aware of the health and Safety, Hygiene and Fire prevention.
AED 800 + (Free Duty Meal) + (Accommodation and Transportation will be provided) - (Hotel Workers)
AED 1000 + (Accommodation and Transportation will be provided) - (Non-Hotel Workers)
AED 200 fixed overtime pay (if employee will work for 12 Hours)
Note: Candidate should be immediately available. Therefore, we are looking for candidates who are on Visit/Tourist Visa or visa cancellation and not expected to serve one month notice with current Employer.