ANANTARA THE PALM DUBAI RESORT
Imagine a unique destination set on a man-made marvel on the Dubai coastline that entices one and all with a distinct blend of serenity and splendour. Offering an urban escape, Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort is a wondrous place where a decadent experience awaits at a Palm Jumeirah hotel unlike any other.
Perched on the eastern crescent of the iconic Palm Jumeirah, an archipelago of islands connected to the mainland, Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort is a remarkable resort inspired by traditional Thai architecture in an Arabian setting. A 45 minute drive from Dubai International Airport and within easy reach of a plethora of exciting attractions including Aquaventure Water Park, Mall of the Emirates, Ski Dubai and Dubai Marina, this resort is where one can savour moments of bliss surrounded in unimaginable magnificence.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
We are looking for a waitress with at least 2 years experience in the same role, with pleasing personality, good communication skills. Below is the job description:
- To work as a team with colleagues in all departments, to ensure timely service and a smooth running operation.
- To understand and adhere to all hotel policies and Standard Operating Procedures with regard to guest service, how to run the operation, and personal discipline and grooming.
- Check out with your Supervisor before leaving your station or the floor for any reason
- To have a full knowledge of the services and facilities provided by the hotel in order to answer any questions the guests may have.
- Follow all safety policies to ensure a safe work area
- Follow all reasonable work-related requests made by a Manager or Supervisor which may be outside your normal job activities, to achieve complete guest satisfaction and service throughout the Hotel
- Maintain your station in accordance with standards at all times
- Develop a complete knowledge of menus
- Learn and correctly use the Point of Sale equipment and follow procedures
- To maintain strict security measures when entering guest rooms, to maintain the privacy rights of our guests.
- Actively participate in all training meetings, to continually develop professional skills and increase guest satisfaction.
- Check corridors for trays when returning from taking orders (Room Service)
- Clean and break down trays in dish area, watching for condiments, salt, pepper, sugars, salt & pepper, etc.