Restaurant Manager - Abu Dhabi
5 days left
- Job Level
Purpose of Position
- To drive pre and post opening restaurant operations of a high volume venue.
- To assist in the development and training of all other team members.
- Responsible for implementing and delivering service standards that conform to Standard Operating Procedures SOP’s
- At least 4 years experience working as Restaurant Manager in a similar high profile, high volume international operation turning over in excess of $10-15 million per annum.
- Will have come from a high volume mid casual restaurant manager’s background.
- Experienced in pre and post opening of high volume F&B outlets.
- Experienced in P&L accounts, forecasting, budgeting and controlling
- Highly motivated and extremely confident.
- Must be able to manage the business with a ‘hands on’ approach.
- Excellent organizational and communications skills.
- Must be seen as an inspiration to fellow managers and colleagues.
- Must have a genuine ‘passion’ for food and service.
- Extensive knowledge of wines, cocktails, spirits and non alcoholic beverages.
- Must be able to maintain consistency with regards to product and service throughout this ‘flagship’ venue.
- Must be competent with P&L accounts, forecasting, budgeting and controlling costs.
- IT literate with experience in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Excellent command of English both written and oral, second language advantageous
A full job description will be provided on successful application. Please click below to apply now!