Swiss-Belhotel focuses on “Passion and Professionalism” in ensuring that our guests experience the highest standard of hospitality.
We are hiring passionate, result oriented IT Manager who is committed to deliver undivided service to enhance guest experience.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
Manage Information Technology and computer systems and provide technical & support on all IT related issues. Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures related to IT Management. Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems are implemented across the hotel. Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time. Preserve IT assets, information security and control structures. Coordinate with all third party software vendors for smooth functioning of IT systems. Implement and enforce security on the network and prevent misuse of the IT resources.
- Self-motivated, High attention to detail.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize tasks consistent with business objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal and guest contact skills
Experience, Training and Education
- Experience in hotel environment for at least 2 years
- Experience in network administration and network installation
- Degree in Information Technology, MS Computer Science coupled with Certification in IT related field
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.