Demi Chef De Partie - Chinese*
ANANTARA THE PALM DUBAI RESORT
Imagine a unique destination set on a man-made marvel on the Dubai coastline that entices one and all with a distinct blend of serenity and splendour. Offering an urban escape, Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort is a wondrous place where a decadent experience awaits at a Palm Jumeirah hotel unlike any other.
Perched on the eastern crescent of the iconic Palm Jumeirah, an archipelago of islands connected to the mainland, Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort is a remarkable resort inspired by traditional Thai architecture in an Arabian setting. A 45 minute drive from Dubai International Airport and within easy reach of a plethora of exciting attractions including Aquaventure Water Park, Mall of the Emirates, Ski Dubai and Dubai Marina, this resort is where one can savour moments of bliss surrounded in unimaginable magnificence.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform all activities within a Restaurant Kitchen area, ensuring a safe, smooth running and profitable operation within the framework of the Hotel.
- Support the development of Restaurant concepts and standards. Be familiar with local market & suppliers. Recommend menu changes according to seasonal product availability.
- Adhere to Anantara food preparation and presentation guidelines to ensure consistent quality culinary offerings to our guests. Continually look to recommend improvements and additions to the Anantara presentation guidelines.
- Maintain food safety & protection. All food in working areas should be in compliance with food handling techniques, including dating, proper storage, rotation, etc. Maintain basic food safety and sanitation practices.
- Maintain outlet safety at all times.
- Take responsibility for asset management of all outlet property and facilities.
- Participate in departmental training to improve departmental skills and hotel service levels, providing associates the training and resources to take care of our guests.
- Promote positive inter-departmental relations through candid communication and cooperation.
- Maintain and oversee adherence to departmental checklists and cleaning schedules
- Maintain food safety and protection, to include dating, proper storage and rotation, etc.
- Assist in maintaining clean and sanitized food preparation areas.