Full job details
DUKES DUBAI is located in the heart of New Dubai on the trunk of the Palm, amidst a residential estate and will comprise both a hotel and apartments. The hotel is just 10 minutes’ drive from Dubai Marina and Sheikh Zayed Road, and 45 minutes from Dubai International Airport. It enjoys spectacular beach front views and access to Oceana’s resort facilities.
DUKES DUBAI will proudly rely on Dukes London - the multi-award winning flagship hotel, situated in the heart of London St. James, blending quintessential British charm and cosmopolitan luxury, to create a stunning residence and hotel in Dubai and establish unrivalled British elegance and comfort in Dubai. Our residential community at DUKES promises an ‘all-in-one’ way of life that combines luxury, convenience, privacy, and peace of mind. It will be a retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life, where guests will be treated to an impressive array of first-class amenities and services.
All of our 279 rooms and 227 apartments have been designed with the modern sophisticated traveller and business investor in mind. Bedrooms feature king size beds, walk-in wardrobes and beautiful en-suite bathrooms. The kitchens in our Studios and Apartments are chic in design and fully equipped with top-of-the-range appliances, offering stunning accommodation and living areas at one of the most desirable locations on Palm Dubai.
Proud sister hotel of Dukes London, voted England’s Leading Hotel for the third time in a row at the World Travel Awards.
We are currently looking for CID Officer.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To be an ambassador of the Front Office and the hotel, in and outside the work place.
- To provide a personal service to all the guests, fully aware and following the hotel standards and procedure.
- To ensure that all guests receive a warm welcome and that they enjoy their stay / visit being offered the finest personal service.
- To personally greet and escort the guests rather than pointing out directions
- To ensure that the privacy of the guests and the confidentiality of the information is respected.
- To ensure uncompromising levels of cleanliness and maintenance of the work place through own responsibility.
- To manage any guest complaint in a professional manner, by owning it, resolving it to the guest’s satisfaction and recording it.
- To call the supervisor or manager for advice in serious cases or if an approval is required.
- To check in and check out all the guests in the CID system, respecting the local government requirements in order to avoid penalties.
- To monitor and correct any discrepancy shown by the PMS and CID system reconciliation.
- To handle all CID related messages and information, acting as a link between the hotel and the local authorities.
- To attend all CID related trainings and to train and monitor colleagues accordingly, constantly updating the AFOM, NM and FOM.
- To maintain a structured filing system, as per CID and audit procedures requirements.
- Previous Front Office experience in a large hotel with at least 300 keys in a luxury property required. Pre-opening experience is an advantage and fully competent on PMS system Opera.
- Spontaneous and empathic
- A high level of personal maturity is vital for this position
- Good visual memory
- At ease in a multi-cultural environment
- Confident speaking skills. Proficient in English and additional languages