Spa Therapist - Bahrain
To provide and maintain the highest standard of personal appearance, hygiene and customer service, offering quality treatments, providing in depth knowledge and advise in respect of Spa procedures and products. Spa Therapists are to promote positive images of the hotel, being pleasant, friendly and able to address problems or special requests made by guests. Responsible to the Snr Spa Therapist and the Spa Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Be on time on your shift, prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
· Provide consistent professional massage and body treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
· Effectively inform and educate our guests about specific wellness concerns.
· Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the spa.
· Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
· Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products offered.
· Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures.
· Perform prep work, properly clean and restock room as required.
· Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
· Actively promote the spa, treatments, services and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
· Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
· Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests.
· Possess the ability to work without direct supervision.
· Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
· Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa.
· Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
· Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention
· Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.
· Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
· Excellent communication and listening skills, as well as basic computer knowledge.
· Must be a team player.
· Must hold and maintain a current state license.