Spa Therapist (Female)
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Full job details
Kempinski - Emirates Palace
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Leisure, Spa Therapist
- To create the first positive impression to the guest by greeting them in a warm welcoming manner by name addressed.
- To contribute the high level of service in accordance with the Hotel’s standard as prescribed in standards operation manual.
- To perform quality massage therapies and body treatment prescribed in standards training manual.
- To ensure all equipment associated with service function at all time.
- To be able to answer all questions related to service and identify to benefit or advantage of treatments required to the guests.
- To participated in a new training and refreshing program as required.
- To up date the therapist log book.
- To complete all assignments stated by deadlines with the Assistant Spa Manager, Spa Director or Supervisors guidelines.
- To respond to the change as indicated by hotel.
- To have a complete understanding of adhere to the hotel’s policy and procedures.
- To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel’s policy and procedures.
- To report for duty punctually and wear the correct uniform with the name badge at all time.
- To carry out the other duties as assigned by the management team.
- To establish good relationship and rapport with the guests and colleagues.
- To ensure the cleanliness and hygiene in work areas.
- Able to work outside in warm temperatures, as she is required to perform massages in the Cabana on the beach.
- Certificate on Spa Therapy from a recognised institute
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar position in 5* hotel chain
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment
- Ability to handle client enquiries, consultations and sales of services and products.