- Job Level
1. OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
To manage the operation of all food and beverage outlets efficiently according to the established concept statements and according to the guidelines of the Director F&B
2. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To overlook and support all the FB outlet operations
- To assist in running the day-to-day operation of the outlets and banquets when necessary.
- To assist to plan the outlets’ weekly roster and work schedules to ensure that outlets are adequately staffed to handle the level of business and submit a copy to the Human Resources Department / Food and Beverage Director.
- To ensure that the outlets and banqueting operation are managed efficiently according to the established concept statements.
- To ensure that the monthly forecasted food and beverage revenue figures are achieved.
- Support and assist the Executive Chef in operations whenever necessary.
- To carry out any Executive Duties as scheduled.
- To ensure that outlets are kept clean and organized, both at the front as well as the back of the house.
- To liaise and organize with Housekeeping Department that the established cleaning schedules are strictly adhered to.
- To organize weekly cleaning schedules for all outlets and submit to Housekeeping Department
- Implements guidelines, policies and procedures for those operating departments according to MGallery by Accorhotels Guidelines & Standards
- To perform duties as assigned