Sales & Marketing Executive - Corporate
Competitive salary offered
Full job details
If you understand the importance of passion, integrity and innovation and can create and drive a culture of 'Exclusivity’ in service, then you are the person we are looking for!
As a Sales & Marketing Executive, you serve as an integral part of the Sales & Marketing function. You will:
- Establish and maintain contacts within the assigned industry
- Actively conduct outside face-to-face sales calls (minimum 5 sales calls per day)
- Identify and analyze competition and takes appropriate action steps
- Maintain efficient sales office procedures and insures the maintenance of accurate and updated account files and follow-up procedures
- Maintains all sales systems, such as sales records and reports, conference calendar, traces of history and potentials, logs of groups not previously accommodated and mailing lists.
- Maintain high visibility in the surrounding community and in the hospitality community as appropriate.
- Develop active communication and close rapport with local authorities such as tourism board, convention bureau, airlines and other sources of sales information and support
- Supervise and monitor the compilation of accurate account information and ensure this information is kept up to date
- You will be well presented, with an outgoing and friendly attitude
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, Marketing Administration or a related major certification
- Minimum 3 to 4 years experience in luxury hotel international chain in the same position or similar role
- Work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike
- Effective Communication Skills with Good Commercial Focus
Your benefits will include:
A competitive tax free starting salary and expatriates benefits as per UAE Law. Additionally, you will have opportunity to be connected with 600+ hotels of the Preferred Group worldwide.
As an employee of the Nassima Royal Hotel, you will be entitled to its employee benefits as well as those of Preferred Group of Hotels and Resorts.