Spa Receptionist - ( Sales Background )
Full job details
The incumbent in this position is responsible for welcoming the guests and members to the Spa and providing them with assistance during their visit in order to meet or exceed their expectations whilst adhering to service standards.
- To assist management in daily operations and ensure guest satisfaction
- To have the first contact with the guest and ensure all interactions are pleasant and service oriented.
- To answer all incoming phone calls in a professional and friendly manner
- To answer all guest questions regarding spa offerings, appointment availability, length and cost of treatments
- To effectively suggest alternatives to guests if their first requests can not met.
- To schedule appointments in such a way that staff is available to handle all bookings.
- To politely confirm time of appointment and cancellation policy to all guest before ending phone conversations.
- To interact with guest, including but not limited to:
- Dealing with guest complaints.
- Ability to promote spa retails and services
- Ability to promote spa treatments and upgrades by meeting the guests needs
- Ability to engage with guests by understanding their needs and advise the right treatment making sure the guest will be fully satisfied
- Ability to engage with guests and do proper product recommendations
- To assists in the ongoing practice of dialogues in English and Arabic regarding spa treatments and dialogues during treatments.
To be results oriented, working side by side with the team in :
- order to achieve spas goals.
- To be well informed and educated in all aspects of Spa facilities, policies and procedures.
- To Supervise completion of tasks regarding all daily check list and delegated tasks as necessary to staff to ensure completion in a timely manner
- To ensure complete preparation of wekly requests of par stock and supplies
- To assist in the preparation of reports, including:
- Staff attendant: sick leave holidays, unpaid time off, ceremonies, etc.
- Guest complaints, incident reports regarding staff or guest
- Monthly summary of treatments and guest information
- Daily sales of services and retails
- To have a complete understanding of an adhere to the Hotel’s Policy and procedures
- To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the Hotel’s Policy related to fire, hygiene, health and safety
- To report for duty punctually and wear the correct uniform with the name badge at all times
- To carry out the other duties as assigned by the management team
- To establish good relationship and rapport with guests and colleagues
To ensure the cleanliness and hygiene in work areas
• Previous experience as a Receptionist or in similar role within 4 – 5 star hotel
• Very good English language skills
• Must be fluent in Arabic and English language, other language skills is beneficial
• Should be highly organised
• Friendly and personable
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please forward an updated Resume together with a recent full body length photo.