Social Media Manager- Preferably European
7 days left
- Job Level
- Develop social media and content strategy across existing and new platforms including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Vine, LinkedIn, Google Plus.
- Monitor online platforms and communities to report on new trends and existing conversations around Rixos
- Provide reports to analyse monthly social media engagement statistics. Keep the Marketing and Communications team up-to-date by researching and evaluating upcoming social media Tools.
- Maintain accurate, fresh and interesting information across different E-commerce platforms and constantly update these platforms with new content - Expedia, Booking.com, review sites such as Trip Advisor and other selling channels
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns - including direct digital marketing, online media channels
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Flexible to adapt to sudden increase in working hours as per business needs
- To report any equipment failures/problems to the Maintenance Department
- To participate in any Training/Developments schemes as recommended by senior management
- To assist the Duty Manager in any task outlined/detailed by him/her.
- To comply with any reasonable request made by management to the best of your ability.
- To ensure that the standards required by Law and by Management are maintained at all times in the areas specified above.
- Experience in a Similar capacity in a luxury 5 star chain for minimum 1 year