Guest Services Agent
6 days left
- Job Level
SCOPE OF THE ROLE
The Master Handshaker is responsible to delight our guests at all stages. The Master Handshaker must maintain a consistently high standard of customer service throughout the shift. He/she also acts as a representative of the hotel and handles all guest matters brought to their attention to the satisfaction of the guest.
- To check the daily arrival pick-up sheet and allocation of drivers and update if any.
- To go through the Hand Over report and follow up accordingly.
- Accompany guests from the airport and serve as a sincere and polite representative in the process of arriving to the hotel.
- To check the arrivals of all VIP’s & Limo requests for the day and ensure maximum satisfaction.
- To meet & assist all guests and ensure that they are given personalized service in every way.
- Selling and up sell of rooms to walk-in guests in a courteous and professional manner.
- Escorts all guests to their rooms upon arrival, explains the room and hotel facilities and offers them with assistance for the duration of their stay.
- Maintains a professional, friendly and caring relationship with the guests during their stay by providing them with information on the hotel services and local sites of interest, and handling their requests and personal preferences.
- Maintains high visibility in the lobby, front desk area and restaurants and provides assistance to our guests in a pro-active way.
- Handles guest concerns in a polite and efficient manner, gives further instructions to the relevant staff if needed to ensure customer satisfaction and maintains a record of all requests received from all guests. Follows up when necessary.
- Checks in the arriving guest and checks out the departing guests in a friendly and caring manner according to the Rove Hotel procedures and standards.
- Upon check in, registers guest and assigns rooms. Accommodates special requests whenever possible. If needed, assists guests in completing the registration cards. Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel. Verifies the guest’s method of payment and follows established credit-checking procedures. Escorts guest to the room.
- Upon check out, processes the guest check out procedures, receives payment from guests, settles the guest account and gives him/her a copy of the invoice.
- Handles all front office cashiers’ transactions such as posting charges to guests, taking room payment and exchanging foreign currency according to the established procedures. At the end of shift, balances his/her cash float.
- Answers all guest requests and questions in a professional, friendly and caring manner, whether by telephone or in person, provides/receives information and takes appropriate action or refers the matters to the relevant persons to handle. It may be issuing a safe deposit box, handling messages, dealing with complaints etc.
- Coordinates room status updates with Reception Supervisor by notifying them of all group check-outs, late check-outs, early check-ins and special requests.
- Keeps himself/herself informed of product and service knowledge as well as the hotel daily and meeting activities.
- Possesses a working knowledge of the room reservation procedures according to the Rove standards, takes reservations and cancellations if required.
- Maintains the neatness of his/her working area
- Accomplishes a set of additional duties such as attending meetings and trainings, and other specific duties related to the job function.
To explore Rove Hotels please visit www.rovehotels.com