Experience & Qualifications:
One to two years Experience in a strong retail brand overseas, and has experience in luxury lifestyle brand. Any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is acceptable.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree - alternatively min. of 1 year in hotel sales.
- Good command of the English language written and verbal, additional languages would be an advantage
- Middle East experience ideally in U.A.E. preferably in a 5 star luxury hotel.
- Previous experience as a Sales Coordinator, 1 to 2 years
- Proven ability to identify, implement and execute sales strategies and account plans
- Pro active approach, with strong drive for results and a track record of achievement
- Computer literate
- Outgoing, friendly disposition
- Able to deal effectively with guests
- Honesty and reliability a must
- Must maintain a well-groomed and professional appearance
- Willingness to work flexible hours and assist in other positions as business demands dictate
- Host management and training skills
- Product knowledge and up selling techniques
Ability to co-ordinate with other departments, familiarity with the entire Resort premises.
General: Responsible for establishing and maintaining travel agent accounts, booking transient and/or group business on all types of accounts including conducting customer interviews, preparing and executing action plans and negotiating rates, contracts and closing. This position must take personal responsibility for delivery of exceptional guest service through meticulous follow-up.
• Determine and recommend prospective customers by analyzing all available information, participating in conducting customer interviews and preparing customer action plans.
• Solicit group, individual, banquet and other function business directly and jointly with others through the execution of an action plan.
• Within established parameters quote and negotiate prices with customer representatives confirming reservations by letter and drawing up contracts; to close the transaction.
• Upon closing, coordinate and follow-up with conference services and/or other resort departments to ensure delivery of exceptional guest service.
• Prepare reports required by Six Senses Resorts & Spas Policy and Procedural Guidelines.
• As directed, compile and input market intelligence information.
• As directed, participate in trade shows, conventions and promotional events, within the resort, the industry and customer organizations.
• Participate in designated Six Senses Resorts & Spas training programs.