Director of Sales & Marketing (Complex/Asia)
This is an interesting and unique opportunity for a truly entrepreneurial person whose career may not, to date, have followed a set route. It is newly created role, combining two key divisions. Based in Asia and working for a privately owned diverse complex development the successful person will be responsible for:
Events Sales and Digital Marketing:
- Working closely with the community to promote the area as a destination through managing existing events and thinking out of the box to develop, implement and oversee new opportunities.
- This will involve marketing – working with the outsourced agency but also being hands on in doing digital and social media campaigns
Commercial Sales: residential, shops, restaurants:
- Working with a small team to manage the sales, contracting and ongoing management of the real and retail estate side of the complex
Encompassing a Marina, Water Park and Entertainment Village this is requires someone who is/has:
- Confident and competent with online marketing: social media, digital marketing
- Hands-on , can multi-task, think out of the box and able to communicate with different stakeholders
- Very sales orientated, likes to close deals and yet demonstrates operational experience and attention to detail. Ideally someone who has had both hotel and real estate sales experience.
- Already in or has had experience of working in a resort, island/smaller community environment
- The complex is continuing to evolve and, for the right person, this is an exciting time to join and be part of the company’s ongoing development.
- Asian work experience would be preferable
The company is paying a competitive ex-pat salary, but schooling is not offered.
If this sounds of interest and you wish to find out more, please contact Vanessa at email@example.com.
If you are already registered with HOCAPS, it is not necessary to send a CV unless it is needs to be updated from our last contact with you. It may be easier to just send an email expressing your interest. However, if you have not registered with HOCAPS, please send a full CV in Word or PDF format. For international assignments, it is essential that we also receive a business style photograph. We always require three referees with email contact details, in order to progress with any suitable candidates.
At HOCAPS we believe that your efforts in preparing a CV should be directly viewed by potential employers. The decisions you make concerning style and content are an important aid to selection. Please visit our website: www.hocaps.com and click on CV Guide should you require assistance in the formatting of your CV.
This posting is in addition to the search we have already conducted from our database and are currently actioning. If you are already registered with us at HOCAPS or keen to know more about this and other opportunities, please email me directly.
Frustrating as we know it is, to not hear back from us, please note that due to the specific requirements of this role, we will only personally respond to candidates who meet the above criteria.