Sales Manager - Arabic Speaker
• Maximize sales efficiency with strong presence in the market and actively participate on activities to intensify brand awareness.
•Negotiate rates & other client's bookings based on client usage/history/time of year & keep hotel in the top rankings of comp set
•Follow up & resolve any corporate sales client complaints with operation department
•Maintain all phone & email contacts ensuring returns on all calls & emails
•Identify, research & develop new clients in the local market
• Provide relevant data for competitive market benchmarks for economic and political information and to anticipate market trends.
• Optimize visibility and bookings locally / on websites / consortia / regional / international markets.
• Achieve sales goals as set forth by the Hotel and Sales & Marketing budget.
• Activate potentials of companies without production by proper follow up / visits.
• Boost sales activities with competition survey on segments, season, activity sectors and other relevant information.
• Initiate activities to create brand loyalty recognition and guest satisfaction.
• Convert inquiries from potential customers to booked business using superior selling/closing skills.
• Report clients' and guests' feedback, market trends and reactivity to Ibis brand pricing and product judgement.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
•As a manager position, a large part of Sales manager duty are creating, training & managing staff of Sales profession
• Perform administrative duties such as tracking sales leads and providing reports as per Accor ME Reqional Headquarter formats and requirements.
Reports to the DOSM/ADOS
IBIS AND ITS PEOPLE
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that's the Novotel spirit.
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel's success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand's ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster". To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Level of Education
Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
3 to 5 years
English (Primary tongue)