Assistant Food and Beverage Manager
Position: Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
- Hotel Management Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 Years experience in a similar capacity
- Oral and written fluency in English
- Leadership and trainers skills required
- Result orientated and strives for excellence
- Computer and finance knowledgeable
- Maldivian resort experiences advantageous.
- To ensure that service is carried out in line with standard operating procedure
- Planning is fundamental function of a good manager. You should always be planning dependent on business levels, annual leave of your team members, purchase of replacement items and promotions
- You are to implement standard operating procedure audits to ensure all operation basics are being carried out
- To organise full training sessions for all staff to ensure standards are always met
- Prepare monthly reports outlining promotions undertaken, financial analysis of outlets, training activities,staffing, plan for future months
- To Organize and innovate promotions in the outlets to maximize revenue.