Demi Chef de Partie
Full job details
Being part of a unique and exclusive Luxury Brand, it is a must that you bring with you a minimum of three years 5* hotel experience, fluency in English. Italian speaking candidates are sincerely encouraged to apply.
At Armani Hotels & Resorts we are dedicated to nurturing our employees natural talent; being an Ambassador of the Armani Brand we are seeking individuals to work with 'the right attitude', demonstrating sincere, respectful and warm hearted service. Precisely and confidently you will work with us cultivating our multi skilled and empowered Teams.
- Work with his/her best abilities to ensure that high quality, creativity, freshness and preparation according to set standards is given at all times.
- Conduct/Assist training sessions with other ambassadors according to the monthly
- Follow at all times standard recipes and plate presentations in order to maintain set standards of quality in production and presentation.
- Ensure operating equipment, working utensils and all tools provided by Hotel will be kept in very good condition and will be always handled with care.
- Assist all ambassadors in running the day to day operation of an area in the kitchen.
The ideal candidate must be dynamic, service minded, organized, concern for quality and an eye for details, result driven, customer focus, and effective communication skills.