Competitive salary & benefits
Full job details
Being part of a unique and exclusive Luxury Brand, it is a must that you bring with you a minimum of two years 5* hotel food & beverage experience, fluency in English.
At Armani Hotels & Resorts we are dedicated to nurturing our employees natural talent; being an Ambassador of the Armani Brand we are seeking individuals to work with 'the right attitude', demonstrating sincere, respectful and warm hearted service. Precisely and confidently you will work with us cultivating our multi skilled and empowered Teams.
The outlet cashier handle all transactions related to billing accurately and efficiently, enhancing the hotel’s reputation for excellence. In charge of basic casher procedures end shift, voiding, late charges, walkout, tips, officers checks, entertainment, cash/credit card/guest ledger settlements and cash float.
- To ensure record of all guest orders & transactions through Micros EPOS
- To maintain accurate cash floats at all times ensuring efficient billing
- To spot check open bills in micros to ensure all F&B is inserted according to guest order
- Maintain accurate and complete knowledge of all products (F&B), services, facilities, equipment, procedures and policies, standards, promotions and activities, business requirements, etc.
- To follow up on miss charges and follow up with financial department